The Indiana Coalition for Human Services (ICHS) announces its ICHS Policy Priorities for 2017. Key focus areas are to:
* promote family sustaining wages and opportunity for upward mobility;
* guarantee high-caliber education that begins in early childhood and continues beyond high school graduation;
* ensures access to quality, affordable healthcare options;
* maintains current funding levels in fact-based, result-producing programs; and
* invests in policies that promote livable communities.
Check back for talking points and testimony on specific issues.
View our 2017 ICHS Bill Tracking List – Check back regularly for updates.
View our 2017 Legislative Update Webinar from 1/30/17.
Read our ICHS Legislative Summary 2016.